Do I need to submit an appeal in person? Can I send an appeal by post?

Submitting an appeal requires a personal visit to the office. The appeal must be submitted to a voivodeship office by the Polish Post Office by registered mail with confirmation of receipt. Please remember that the appeal is lodged with the Head of the Office of Foreigners through the voivode who has issued the decision.